The Neuroconnection has partnered with Harvest Christian Academy since 2015. This partnership has allowed over 75 students thus far to experience the benefits of Connectivity Neurofeedback without the need to travel to our office.
A member of the Neuroconnection team conducts sessions at HCA twice a week using the same state-of-the-art equipment found in our Naperville office. We collaborate with teachers, parents, and school administrators throughout the training process to ensure that each child receives the most effective training possible.
- Focus and attention
- Improved standardized test scores
- Concentration and processing speed
- Several grade level increases in: Reading comprehension, math performance, writing, and spelling
- Ability to complete homework and class assignments
- Decrease in problem behavior
- Decrease in mood related symptoms
In School Winter 2019
In this issue: Test score and symptom improvements, HCA progress summary, Are Video Games Harmful or Helpful?
In School Winter 2017
In this issue: The Neuronal Network, Neurofeedback + ADHD